This blog post asks about the motivation of reading our sdclan Blog. We are curious to know why you – dear blog reader – are with us, week for week, reading our posts and the posts of our guests.
By Nadia von Holzen and Nadia Lanfranchi
We are currently re-thinking our blog. Our most burning questions are who is our blog community and what is the motivation from the readers’ perspective to join? We have our ears open and started to pull together a draft list of reasons. We would like to invite you to add your point of view.
Please use the comment option at the end to add yours.
Reasons to follow this blog
- It’s inspiring, it makes me think and rethink
- It gives quick and structured information
- There are interesting links for further reading
- It’s free
- It’s interesting to see who blogs on what
- You can save money on a consultant
- The visual information is attractive
- The stories from practice are helpful
What do you think, why are colleagues not reading this blog?
- No time – no habit
- The texts are much too long
- Nothing unique or interesting
- Not concerned or interested in the topics
- Not the visual type, watching videos is too much of a hassle
- The design is not very fresh and inviting
- The blog is not very visible, you have to know it exists, and make the effort to connect
- Not the right time